Parenting isn’t always an intuitive balance between unconditional love and knowing what is right. We all come into parenting with the baggage of our own childhood, trauma, and relationships with our parents, to name a few. You are consistently juggling marriage/partnership, job, finances, stress, and the little ones. Parents of beautifully unique minded, special kiddos experience their own challenges.
Our Individual coaching and therapy program is designed to assist all parents navigating the dimensions of parenting and co-parenting. Our focus is to capitalize on daily therapeutic strategies to decrease stress and connect more. In time, you will learn to become the mindful and happier parent you always strove to be. We draw from dialectic behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness strategies, experience and knowledge of child development to help tailor services to meet individual needs.
Our gifted therapists can work with parents, families as a whole and provide therapy for your little ones.
- Stress management: coping with anxiety, stress, and panic attacks.
- Communication skills.
- Radical acceptance skills.
- Distress tolerance, emotional regulation and mindfulness tools (DBT skills).
- Couples counseling Child and adolescent therapy.
- Therapy and coaching for parents of special needs children.
- Child development education and consultation.
- Therapy and support for perinatal mood and anxiety disorder.
- Trauma counseling.
- Anger management.
- Support and therapy during postpartum period.
- Coaching or therapy in office, phone or video: 1 hour.
- Coaching or therapy in home: 1.5 hour
- Couples counseling in office, phone, video: -1 hour
- Couples or family counseling in home: – 1.5 hour.
- Child and adolescent therapy: 45 minutes.
Groups, Workshops, Informational Sessions:
- Available online or in home.
- Minimum of 5 families to participate.
- At home or online groups can be requested in advance.
- Support, DBT skills training, or therapeutic groups.
- Educational or informative groups on topics on mental health, stress, parenting or child development. $80 per family.