“We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – Shakespeare
Sometimes in life we feel stuck, bored, and unable to figure out the best next move. Self-doubt and confusion are often accompanied with this transitional period. Have you ever felt you wanted a big change but had no idea how to get there?
This is a service for you if you are:
- Creating or desiring career changes, shifts, or landing the perfect job.
- Improving relationships, newly single, exploring breaking up/divorce, or finally ready to begin dating
- New to New York City and learning to cope with big city life
- Creative minds and creative individuals desiring to make their art their business
- Feeling bored with status quo and ready for something big but not sure what that is.
- Managing any life transitions such as moving, going to college, getting married, having a baby or leaving a long term relationships.
Life changes can be exciting and terrifying!
Together we can navigate the provisional, life adjustment periods to make transforming changes.