We offer lectures, workshops and informational group sessions for professionals, families and individuals. Groups could be requested in advance and done at place of employment, video, in home, or in office (Brooklyn, Manhattan).
Clinical Supervision and Consultation is available for mental health professionals wishing to advance their clinical skills.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Trauma/Secondary Trauma.
- Recognizing signs of burn out/emotional fatigue.
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skills for Parents or Professionals.
- Mindfulness and Meditation.
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of Mental Illness.
- Child development and parenting subjects.
- Self care for Professional.
- Stress Reduction.
- Communication skills in the workplace.
Do you have a topic in mind? Contact us!